Do the words “fast fun” resonate with you? Are you looking to work in a challenging, ever-changing environment? If so, we have the job for you! Utah Motorsports Campus is the largest racetrack and outdoor event venue in the State of Utah and has an immediate opening for a Marketing Manager.
Your new work-life looks like the following:
- Accountable for developing and implementing all marketing initiatives to drive traffic, increase leads, and engage customers, thereby increasing sales and customer retention.
- Responsible for developing and spearheading the digital content strategy, creation, and distribution across all social media channels.
- Creating engaging content for the website, press releases, and other marketing copy using good storytelling methods.
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, which will be used to define success.
- Integration of all content creation with brand campaigns to grow the brand.
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies, and vendors
The ideal candidate will be able to say “check” to the following:
- BA/BS in marketing, communications, public relations or related field.
- Strong knowledge of all current and emerging marketing trends.
- Knowledge of SEO, SEM and SMO principles.
- Experience with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis
- Knowledgeable and passionate about the motorsports/automotive industry.
- Willingness to work nights, weekends, and holidays as needed.
- The ever-elusive “other duties as assigned.”